14 Aug 2014
Sushi Day is here again!
This is a very popular event with the children and we love running it. Forget about packing lunchboxes on Sushi Day.
For $6 the children can have:
- a chicken sushi roll, or
- a cooked tuna sushi roll, or
- a baby avocado pack, or
- a baby cucumber pack, or
- a cheese & bacon bread roll
and a popper juice.
For the big eaters, an additional roll is available for an extra $3 ($9 total).
For those not keen on sushi, cheese & bacon rolls are available as an alternative.
Let the kids enjoy a fun lunch and help raise funds for the school.
Please make a note if your child must avoid any foods for health reasons such as allergies. The chicken and tuna rolls do come with mayonnaise but can be made without for anyone with egg allergies.
Orders must be paid for by Tuesday 12th August.
- PAYING ONLINE: Please scroll down and fill in your order details. Don’t forget to complete the payment. (do not fill in the online registration form if you are paying with cash)
- PAYING VIA CASH: If you are paying via cash please place your exact money in an envelope with a note including the following information:
- Childs Name & Class
- Roll choice 1
- Roll choice 2 (if applicable)
- Drink Choice (apple or tropical)
- Allergies if any
- Parent Name & Phone No
Please put your envelope in the silver box in the office.
For those children in band we will organise for their sushi to be delivered to the shell during the lunch break and they will finish band training a little early so they can eat their sushi before returning to class.
ONLINE ORDER FORM: