The year six students raise funds every year to purchase a leaving gift to present to the school.
Past gifts have included a sculpture by Stephen King, the lectern in the school hall and the house flags for the swimming and athletics carnivals.
Each year they endeavour to leave a fantastic legacy for future years to enjoy.
The student body can support the year six fundraisers in a number of ways:
- Buying glow sticks at the school disco
- Enjoying a treat from the cupcake stall
- Partaking in the welcome afternoon tea
- Finding a bargain or two at the Pedlar’s Parade
- Donating a gold coin or two to dress up for the themed casual days
Our fundraising committee is composed of peer leaders from year six, with a teacher and parent mentor. Their role is to organise the various fundraisers and assist with coordinating the end of year gift.
As year six peer leaders are rotated through the different committees each term, each peer leader will get an opportunity to assist with fundraising events.